ABOUT INSTITUTE FOR WORK AND FAMILY INTEGRATION (IWFI)
The Institute for Work and Family Integration (IWFI) is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organization registered in Nigeria as a company limited by guarantee. Through its Research, Training and Advocacy activities, IWFI aims at providing solutions to work and family conflicts arising from socio-demographic shifts with a view to creating Better Families, Better Business and Better Society.
ABOUT WORK AND FAMILY CONFERENCE
The Work and Family conference is the flagship advocacy activity of IWFI. This conference aims at a select group of decision makers including senior executives, human resource directors and line managers to discuss the benefits of Family Responsible Policies in organization. The institute has organized six editions with stellar speakers and exciting themes bordering on Humanistic Management, Employee Engagement, Experience and Journey as well has challenges to family responsible policies implementation in organization.
The Conference brings in wisdom from academia and from global practice through sharing research results with practical implications for managers. Participants will have significant take-aways on key strategies to drive results in their organizations.
The conference provides a platform
– for CEO and HR professionals to discuss and learn trends in work and family issues as it affects business productivity and profitability
– to share research findings on the advantages of a happy employee for increased productivity and increased profitability.
– a unique opportunity for thought leaders and experts in HR to meet and learn from each other.
The expected Learning Outcomes and outputs are:
- The Institute will serve as a catalyst for work and family policies.
- The Institute will serve as a custodian of work and family policies (Research).
- Sensitize HR professionals and CEOs on the need for work and family friendly policies.
- Create a critical mass of work and family balance advocates that will influence policy in this area.
- Generate a buzz and discussions on work and family issues.
- Build valuable collaborations and partnerships in the HR and business community.
- Consolidate and leverage on collaborations and partnerships.